All toothpastes contain Fluoride for children to counter demineralisation and cavities... but at what price?
- Excessive absorption can cause fluorosis
- Indeed, for children up to 6 years of age, European Directive 2009/129/EC restricts the consumption of toothpaste containing Fluoride (in concentrations from 0.1 to 0.15%) to small amounts and under the supervision of an adult.
How Biorepair® Junior with microRepair® works
- The microRepairs® are composed of Hydroxyapatite: the similar substance which teeth are made of
- They bond to the enamel surface and remineralise it
- They prevent decay and bacteria by releasing Zinc ions
- The innovative and delicate Biorepair Junior formula makes it safe to use for children under 6 years of age without adult supervision.
Mom, are you still sure that Fluoride is the best solution against tooth decay?